Sunday, March 22, 2009

march break

So, I'm a bad blogtress. Ten lashes with a wet noodle. It's not that nothing has happened... it's just that too much is happening. And coming off the busiest March Break of my life (without an ounce of exaggeration), I just seem to be too exhausted to do much more than the most menial of labour. This past week alone, I must have programmed for over a thousand kids, organised five really "big shows" that had sold-out attendance and played the "domina libri" for our Harry's Horcruxes Scavenger Hunt. Fear not, darling readers, I did have a brief reprieve that came in the form of fire fighters.
... In other shocking news, my Senior Librarian (and buffer and friend) has announced her managership within SteelTown, taking her on a new and exciting road in her career but far away from us. I can't help but feel a terrible mixture of happiness and selfish, selfish disappointment. I shall miss her greatly.

Please don't think I'm completely giving up on this little morsel of the internets. I'm just trying to find a way to keep it in the juggling act that has quickly become my life.

No comments: