Thursday, June 25, 2009

the rock

I depart for Newfoundland and Labrador in less than 24 hours - and am thrilled! If I get an internet connection, poppets, you know I'll try to write; however, this being a B&B trip (not a hostel in sight!), that will probably not happen. I go forward with a new camera as well, so I hope I can get as many amazing images as I did with the trusty Nikon.

Before that, I get to have dinner with a few nearest and dearest FISees tonight. Oh, how I miss LQ and cannot wait for her to come back to within 100 kms of me.

I return on the best day of the year - July 7 - and promise to update here and on flickr asap.

A few days after my return, I leave for a quickie weekend in Stratford to celebrate the births of both myself and Nish. It seems we cannot get away from each other. Not that we'd try.

Arriverderci, dear ones!

No comments: