Sunday, April 04, 2010

recollections at 4am

Mom: "Just get yourself a sixteen-year-old toy boy so you can train him from young. This way, when you're forty, he'll be a youthful twenty-six, and he can take care of you. He'll probably do whatever you like AND he won't take you for granted. It's perfect."... yes, my mother said "toy boy" not boy-toy; no, she wasn't drunk.

Elaine made a second appearance; yes, she was just as car-wreck-fascinating as NYE.


Many many cute shirtless boys at neu+ral. They were like a unit or something. They danced as one, drank as one and left as one. I've never seen that happen before. Also: Pantera huddle. Also, also: I learned the words to that song... and I always thought he said "breathe, spit, fuck." Man, i was way off.

Nish: (upon being told to go on and pick up the incredibly attractive, tattooed, single man who kept his shirt on) "But I don't know how."

Me: (upon hearing that Nish has forgotten how to pick up guys - see above) "Just say: Hi! Hot. Bed?"

LilBro: (later, upon hearing my response to Nish) "You can drop two of those words and get the same result."

No comments: