Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013 oscar noms

I know, I know - the nominations were announced like days ago.  Honestly, it's been a busy week in what is, let's face it, a disappointing promotion.  Maybe more on this later.  Actually, probably not.

Anyway.

Oscars

For Best Picture, we did really well this year, already having watched almost two-thirds of the list:

0d30 really just came out this weekend; Beasts I think is available on video (but where does one rent these things any more?); Silver Linings is already on its way out, so maybe that should be ingested first (though I do not believe it to be a contender); and Amour is only at the Varsity.  
 ...In in order to cover Actors/Actresses, I also have to watch The Master, Flight, The Impossible, and The Sessions.

A good crop of movies this year, must say.  Needless to say, I'll be busy for a bit.  Want to play along?  Here's a handy dandy ballot.  And check back here mid-Feb for my predictions... I know, you wait every with bated breath for them.

No comments: