Friday, March 26, 2010

beavertails and Obama cookies

see above: check.
btw: delicious.

As a virgin tail consumer, I went with the classic Cinnamon-and-Sugar. It was big. It rotted my teeth. It was fantastic. Two minutes later, I also bought a dozen Obama cookies, the only souvenir anyone is getting. Then on to The EXchange for dinner. Honestly, what would I have done without Milton for company?

I'm kinda sad to be leaving tomorrow. This was nice - I mean, I still worked and the 12-hour convention days were a bit tiring, but coming back to a made-bed and getting to chill in said-bed with my netbook and Jamie Oliver in background. Yep, this has been more like a vacation than any of the trips I've taken in last few years. Something to be said about relaxing.

Another thing that has bothered me since yesterday: upon visiting Parliament, Milton and I discovered a grammar geek debate - lighted versus lit. At first, we both think there's a clear cut answer. I mean, who says "we'd like a well-lighted parking lot"? Of course, much discussion has ensued.