Wednesday, July 07, 2010

birthday blog

How does one celebrate a milestone? Especially one like the big 3-0? Who evens knows? I decided to lead up the day with not one, not two but three vacations (NFLD, Yukon, Stratford) plus a party on the weekend. It seems like I had covered off all the obvious things, so I left the actual day - today- for myself.
1) A leisurely lie-in, complete with historical romance.
2) A few fun errands, framing my long awaited posters.
3) Spent lunch defeating evil (I told people they couldn't win on my birthday)
4) Bought a new computer (Timmy is to be reincarnated as my mother's computer),
5) Lobster dinner and a sparkler with dessert.
...Good Day.

I feel like I should have something profound to say right about now - but really, I don't. I also feel like I should be more depressed or something - and really, I'm not. In fact, I'm kinda happy. If my thirties are nearly as good as my twenties, I'm going to be a-okay. Emphasis on the A.

No comments: