Thursday, July 01, 2010

Now Playing: The A-Team

I really resisted watching The A-Team. I mean, I wanted to, since as a child I had thought it self-evident that this Team was named after me. But the reviews were so very bad. Anyway, it was a slow Wednesday night and I thought "what the hell" so we went and watched.

Really? it wasn't that bad. Given the premise of the original show and the fact that Mr. T was not in it, I wasn't expecting a whole hella lot, but there was definitely enough. Good casting all-round. A decent enough story. Humour, action, a cheesy love story? Check check check. What else could really ask for?

Anyway, it was decent. There may have been some obviousness in the "twist," but hey, it's the A-Team, not Shyamalan. A definite rental, especially if you watched the TV show when it was actually on. 2.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments: