Saturday, February 02, 2008

things I say in my head, but never out loud

On the GO Train:
- *directed at cute little kid who keeps stepping on my boot whenever the train rocks* It's too early for me to be nice to you. so fuck off.
- *directed at the kid's spawning pool (i.e. father)* fucking pick him up or something, useless twat. he's like 3 and can't stand on his own in a moving vehicle. Exercise some fucking parenting!

After a French Vanilla coffee:
- The world is pretty in a blizzard. lalala.

At conference:
- Ahhh, a pillar at the back of the room, right next to my chair. Perfect for a quick nap.
- The best part about this whole conference is chatting with the peeps. Sessions just get in the way.

On the GO Train:
- Lady, I don't care how tall you are, if you hit me in the head with your book one more time, I will break you.
- I can't believe you're letting that very pregnant lady stand while you just sit there. Men suck.
- *Upon watching some chick flip on the stairs from the upper deck and as I'm saying are you okay and helping her up* Maybe if you had worn winter-appropriate boots, instead of those stilhetto streetwalkers, you would be able to do things like walk down stairs. Yeah, keep looking at the stairs as if this is all its fault and not your own brain damage.

Upon reading emails
- Why can't my life be a little less Degrassi and a little more Cashmere Mafia?

No comments: