Sunday, March 16, 2008

consolation prize

I know I've been lax, I know. I know I promised to post everyday, even if I had nothing to post about. But it's hard to be witty about nothing, yeah? As a consolation prize for checking out the site every once in a while, let me take you on a tour of this virtual space.

Above the posts is a video. I've (re)discovered Vimeo and, though I have no directing skills myself, am going to utilise this service to bring you some of the stuff I find interesting up there. I have a couple lined up. I hope to make this a regular feature.

To the right, you'll see "Tap This!" (formerly digressions) - this is my blog roll from del.icio.us, and its basically news and articles that have piqued my curiosity recently. Also on the left, you'll find my latest flixster reviews, my flickr pics and my current reads. I will be the first to admit that these don't get updated nearly as often as I'd like, but movie season is almost upon us and I promise to be better. I truly do. There's also the archives, though it's not nearly old enough to be that extensive.

Thanks again for popping by - leave a note to say hi. Better yet, start one of these of your own and we can write rants to each other. Elle and I have made a habit of it. Come on over, join the dark side. You'll like it here.

No comments: