Thursday, March 06, 2008

hair flips and smiles

Today was the last day of bellydancing. Colour me sad. I couldn't believe we actually had a 3.5-minute routine that we learned in just over 8 hours. That's pretty awesome; I'm psyched for Level II. Yeah, I said psyched. But no Level II until we get back from BC, as we'll be missing 3 classes if we sign up for that right away. I'm also on the hunt for a downloadable copy of Bellydance Superstars Volume One - it has our song (Zeina) on it. Track 12. Need.
In the meantime, for practice: Egyptian walk, right camels, switch, left camels, double hip sits, shoulder punches, butterflies, figures 8's, shimmies, crossovers, hip hits in a circle, circle back, right leg shimmies, left leg shimmies, right pharonic, left pharonic, right hip hits, left hip hits, right camels, switch, left camels, double hip sits, shoulder punches, butterflies, figures 8's aaaaand, pose. Remember: hair flips and smiles, people!

*sigh* Thursday nights just won't be the same.

In other news: Jane Austen sucks. Fallen asleep twice trying to read Persuasion. I think i'm throwing in the towel.

No comments: