Tuesday, March 11, 2008

top five

Because I've been fiendishly neglectful for the past little while, I'm taking the easy way out. Here are the top five blog posts (according to how much time time people actually spent reading them, barring my homepage, of course).
1) my review of Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen
2) retail therapy
3) fear and dating in Las Library
4) LilBro 22nd bday blog
5) the letter that would

And, here are the top five reasons why I don't blog more often.
1) pictures of sad children
2) ill will press
3) stuff white people like
4) unshelved
5) penny arcade
...you may blame these guys next time you think: "hey, why hasn't she updated yet?"

Finally, here are the top five personal blogs that make me smile, cry or just, plain, jealous.
1) Elle, how I miss you. Blog more.
2) Oh, Madox, despite us not having anything literary in common, I do enjoy you.
3) I don't know anything about LWL except that she's a brilliant blogger whose life is fascinating.
4) Lipstick Librarian
5) Nish, though new, I'm hooked; also: vested interest

/end copout

No comments: